How can Panchakarma at Sitaram benefit you?
Panchakarma, a transformative experience, is an ancient solution for modern diseases. Its benefits include:
Activate your inner healing powers
- Detoxify your body ,purify yourself at cellular level and enhance your body’s self-healing capacity
- Eliminate pain due to inflammation (joint pain, arthritis, gout, knee pain, back pain)
- Get rid of negative effects of stress & attain a relaxed state of well being
- Get rid of addiction to coffee, alcohol, tobacco
- Balance your fertility hormones
- Lose weight in a healthy way and sustain the same
Attain optimal and sustainable natural immunity by leveraging organic resources
- Strengthen your immune system by purification at a cellular level
- Increase your energy level organically
- Reduce the number of doctor-visits and optimise your time and financial investment towards medical needs
- Reduce the need for surgical interventions through inflammation reduction (e.g knee replacement, uterus removal)
- Reduce the tendency to consume drugs with variable side-effects
- Organic blood thinner
Access the secrets of longevityby eliminating waste and possibly reducing cell decay
- Enhance skin complexion & radiation
- Increase body flexibility due to lubrication of joints and ligaments
Prevent modern-day disorders
- Explore the possibility of a life without sleeping pills, anti depressants, pain killers, anti hypertensive drugs, anti diabetic drugs, synthetic hormones and blood thinners.
As a result of our innovative research and a legacy of four generations with vast ayurvedic pharmaceutical & clinical experience, our patient benefits include:
- Refined ancient formulations to adapt to modern-day society’s needs
- Improved formulations based on observations (treatment response) from a large number of cases
- Convenient medication formats to suit consumption in modern-day lifestyle
Some illustrations of exceptional results achieved with panchakarma treatment:
Example 1: Elevated HSCRP (High sensitivity carbohydrate reactiveprotein)This is a protein released by the liver to neutralise the inflammation in the blood andbody. If the inflammation is high, the protein levels are found to be elevated.An elevated HCRP is a marker of potential ischemic heart disease and inflammatory joint pains to name a few.In the reports below, we see a gross reduction in the HCRP levels from 45.5 mg/L to 3.9mg/L as a result of panchakarma
Example 2: Reduced blood levels of heavy metals - A stark reduction in the blood levels of arsenic/mercury was noted post-panchakarma. The arsenic and mercury values reduced from9 and 5.35 microgram/l to 5.09 and 4.32 microgram/l respectively.
*Disclaimer :we need to understand that our body can respond or react to a given treatment depending on the condition, medical history and state of health. Despiteachieving extraordinary treatment outcomes with many of our patients, we strictly do not guarantee the same for everyone.